Reliant Healthcare is very proud to be supporting Shake It Up Foundation’s Research Webinar.
Shake It Up Australia Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation established in 2011 to promote and fund Parkinson’s disease research in Australia.
Register here for the opportunity to connect with two of Australia’s leading Parkinson’s researchers/neurologists. The complimentary webinar will be hosted by Clyde Campbell, Founding Director of the Shake It Up Australia Foundation and include insights from Professor Dominic Rowe of Macquarie University and Associate Professor Simon Lewis of Sydney University.
Discussions will cover:
- Demystifying Parkinson’s – commonly asked questions by patients and families
- Latest research theories relating to stem cells, genetics and the environment
- The future of Parkinson’s research and the path to a cure
- Living with Parkinson’s in 2014: what does treatment look like?
- How today’s research is improving tomorrow’s quality of life
- Assessing the most promising treatments on the horizon